Versatile Accounting & Tax is committed to exceptional client service delivered through long-term, responsive relationships. It’s our people, the knowledge they bring to engagements, their commitment to service, and open communications that have made Versatile the clear choice for clients.
A Unique Combination
- Exceptional service delivered from an experienced team
- Quality services to our clients
Right Size and Experience
- Ability to understand the issues affecting the industry and provide with responsive proactive service.
Proactive, Ongoing Involvement
- Swift responsiveness and personalized, service-oriented philosophy
- Open, candid, constructive communication
- Strong internal collaboration designed to provide integrated service delivery
- We do our best for every job for every client. We put an extra effort for quality services.
- We believe in honesty and integrity in our work and stand up with our client to fulfill their goals.
About Karim Bharwani
Calgary Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
Karim Bharwani CPA, CA has over 10 years of professional experience providing accounting and advisory services to owner-managed businesses. His experience includes working with clients in the manufacturing, consumer business, professional services, and not-for-profit industries.
Karim has provided accounting, taxation, and bookkeeping services to clients in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, consumer business, professional services, and not-for-profit sectors. He has successfully assisted several clients with accounting and compliance matters, bookkeeping services, and personal and corporate tax planning.
Karim’s focus has been on mid-size private entities requiring an integrated knowledge of financial accounting, audit and reviews expertise, corporate, personal and trust tax integration and business best practices consulting.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta
Professional Designations & Education
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (with Distinction) (2003), Mumbai University (India)
- Recipient of the award for excellence in Bachelor of Commerce, Aga Khan Foundation (2004)